Tax Controversy and Resolution
When dealing with the IRS and North Carolina Department of Revenue, it is important to control the flow of information and development of issues associated with your case. A successful resolution of your dispute with a taxing authority is dependent upon the following:
- A clear understanding of the issues.
- A thorough knowledge of the rules both statutorily and procedurally.
- An application of the rules to your specific facts and circumstances.
- A reasonable conclusion or position to present to the government.
After this process is completed, then you can logically and systematically present your case to the government for consideration.
If you have failed to file your federal tax return, are subject to back taxes or IRS penalties, or have been assessed with additional tax, or interest and penalties, we can assist you in becoming compliant. Our transparent fixed pricing and flexible payment options will alleviate uncertainty during this difficult and confusing process. We have helped clients with the following issues:
- IRS Notices
- Tax Assessments
- Penalty Abatements
- Payroll Taxes
- Sales Tax
- Trust Fund Penalties
- IRS and NC DOR Examinations
- Installment Agreements
- Offers in Compromise